Get GGTS Entrepreneurship from the Amazon Appstore. Check it out - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYRV14WR/ref=apps_sf_sta
- Some Montana residents speak about the state's highly politicized TikTok ban, including one of the influencers who is suing the state to overturn the ban (Lisa Bonos/Washington Post)
- Five teams at DEF CON 2023 will try to hack a US-funded cubesat Moonlighter, the first time DEF CON hackers will get a chance to hack a live, in-orbit satellite (Jessica Lyons Hardcastle/The Register)
- Sony CEO Kenichiro Yoshida says cloud gaming has many technical difficulties and the company could utilize its AI agent GT Sophy to enhance cloud gaming (Financial Times)
- Seattle-based Hubble Network, which aims to build a global satellite network that any Bluetooth-enabled sensor or device can connect to, raised a $20M Series A (Aria Alamalhodaei/TechCrunch)
- What marketing career path would be the most advantageous in today’s industry?
- Google is aware of a “very small” number of Pixel Watch 2 users reporting their watch's backplate falling off and is working to find the cause and fix the issue (Ron Amadeo/Ars Technica)
- I have a new transportation idea for the US, is this silly?
- Swing Education, an online marketplace that connects schools and substitute teachers, raised a $38M Series C, bringing its total funding to $60.8M (Michelle Caffrey/EdWeek Market Brief)
- Interview questions
- Should I hire a Freelancer Webdesigner or a Digital Agency?
- A look at Berlin-based Rocket Internet, as founder Oliver Samwer transforms one of Europe's most aggressive tech VCs into a more conservative investment house (Financial Times)
- Im going through a life crisis as the job is killing me
- Feedback Wanted: Synthesized Voice in Intro Video – Yay or Nay?
- Google Wallet rolls out support for US state IDs, starting with Maryland, and plans to add IDs from Arizona, Colorado, and Georgia in the coming months (Ron Amadeo/Ars Technica)
- Grail Says About 400 Patients Incorrectly Informed They May Have Cancer